Krotters is able to offer credit to qualified customers with a few simple steps. First, please read and agree to our credit policy. Next, download, print and complete our credit application. Finally, bring in the completed credit application to your local Krotters store.
Adobe Acrobat Reader will be needed to read and print these forms.
This page is under construction at this time.
1. ALL ACCOUNTS ARE DUE IN FULL THE 10TH OF EACH MONTH FOLLOWING THE BILLING DATE. Our regular billing date is the 25th day of each calendar month. This is not a revolving credit plan-no minimum payments are allowed.
2. A Finance Charge is imposed on any balance that has been billed and not paid for by the third month following billing. The current Finance Charge is 1.5 percent per month of the outstanding balance. This is a current Annual Percentage Rate of 18 percent. All finance charges and fees are computed on the unpaid balance of the account as of the 25th of each month. A $40.00 fee per transaction will be applied for Returned Checks.
3. If legal action becomes necessary, other costs or attorney's fees may be added to your account. A court of competent jurisdiction would impose these charges.
4. Krotters Home & Auto Center may seek a security interest on the property where the materials or services purchased were delivered or used. This security interest will be a lien right under the Nebraska Construction Lien Act.
5. Account charging privileges will be suspended on accounts 90 days past due until the past due amount is paid. Repeated late payments or unjustified issues with billing in order to avoid payment in full may result in closing your account.
6. Accounts that have been inactive for more than two years are removed from the credit system. Completion of a new credit application is required to reestablish credit privileges.
7. If you have a problem with your account, please contact the store location where the material or services were purchased. If the problem is not resolved at the store level, please write to the General Office at KROTTERS HOME & AUTO CENTER, 305 W DOUGLAS, O'NEILL, NE 68763 or call Ann Krotter, the Accounts Receivable Manager at 402-336-1733.
Please contact us at (402) 336-1733 or email@example.com if you have questions or concerns about the terms above.
Krotters has a third party lender, Citi Financial, for special financing. Stop by any Krotters store today for an application and agreement.
“Improving lifestyles through quality products at fair prices & exceptional service.”